The government of Mexico will provide loans worth 10,000 pesos, to support small businesses that will be affected by the implementation of the red light, which is implemented from December 19 to January 10.
50,000 credits will be granted, at an interest rate of 0%, with a repayment period of up to 24 months and a grace period of four months.
For this purpose, 500 million pesos will be allocated and registration will be done via the page https://tramites.cdmx.gob.mx/fondeso/
What are the requirements?
- Official identity document (vote, professional identity card or passport)
- Unique Population Registration Code (CURP)
- Proof of address in Mexico City and business vouchers.
- Obligad @ Solidari @ with official ID and checks
- Electronic signature and delivery of contract, promissory note and fire schedule.
In addition, support is provided to formal and informal restaurant workers who, for once, will receive 2,200 pesos.
With this, 100,000 people should benefit, who will have to register tomorrow in https://apoyoemergente.covid19.cdmx.gob.mx/ Using a CDMX key to receive help.
âAward-winning zombie specialist. Music practitioner. Food expert. Troublemaker.”